good avg on crickets?

Try 5 to 7 small crickets and if he'll take more give it to him. It all depends on the individual Cham. If he allows you to, stay in the room and watch him eat, count the amount he eats until he loses interest, and just go by that. :)

Try 5 to 7 small crickets and if he'll take more give it to him. It all depends on the individual Cham. If he allows you to, stay in the room and watch him eat, count the amount he eats until he loses interest, and just go by that. :)

5 to 7. Dam my little guy is avg is 15 to 20 ive seen im eat that much. well i give him 5 to 6 at a time and he mows them down.

5 to 7. Dam my little guy is avg is 15 to 20 ive seen im eat that much. well i give him 5 to 6 at a time and he mows them down.

Really? Wow, Lol! Maybe you should up the size on them? My little guy can eat up to ten largish crickets. Then again, I also give him a butterworm, and include some small Dubia in the mix. While he's still a baby, give him as much as he wants.

Really? Wow, Lol! Maybe you should up the size on them? My little guy can eat up to ten largish crickets. Then again, I also give him a butterworm, and include some small Dubia in the mix. While he's still a baby, give him as much as he wants.

think im goin to put him's fat ass on a diet lol, i was told to wait till he got bigger to give him worms or roachs

Yeah, he's still a baby. I fed Hugh small butterworms, and tiny Hornworms when I first got him but he was a little over 3 months.

dont know of any places out here that sell roaches yet. but ill start looking for some small ones to feed him.

Back
Top Bottom