Gizmo's Pics - Then and Now

ToniandGizmo

Wow what a different a few seasons make!

Kammerflage Kreations - Sire: Vinyarion - Grandsire: Glorfindel

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Pic1Gizmojustababylastsummer08.jpg
    Pic1Gizmojustababylastsummer08.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Pic2GizmoFall08.JPG
    Pic2GizmoFall08.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 132
  • Pic3GizmoYesterdaySpring09.JPG
    Pic3GizmoYesterdaySpring09.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Gizmo's growing up! He sure is a handsome guy!!!! How old is he now?

Thanks Jann,

This guy is definately a late bloomer.

He's just past a year old now. All of this coloring up has just happened in the last couple months. His background colors range from powder blues to lime greens to white (when he fires up). Here's a pic of his first fire up (about 2 months ago). Sorry so blurry. I call it Snow Fire. :). Photo did not capture the reds very well at all. :(

Attachments

• Snow Fire.JPG
    Snow Fire.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 168
Putting the before and after photos side by side like this is great. I love seeing the transformation. Even with my own, day to day I sometimes forget how much they've changed until I look at an old pic and see the difference.
thanks for sharing - he's a nice one!
S

good looking guy.. the late bloomers always turn out to look good in the long run.. i think they just try to hide there beauty..lol

Yes, someone else just posted about their male panther's slower color development compared to other's his age. I've been in their shoes for a while so I know how they feel.

With the assurance of my fellow forum members, I stopped comparing Gizmo to everyone else's cham and just decided to relax and let it happen. Now he's taking off like wildfire.

I can't wait till his next shed!

Back
Top Bottom