Gizmo's got some crazy patterns coming out

ToniandGizmo

My little Ambanja has been a bit of a late bloomer.... being a little over 6 months old now. But he's beginning to show some very unusual patterns.

Check it out.

Last edited:
They are such sweet little animals! Mine have neat little personalities, too. You can't help but to fall in love with them! When I read on here about the mean chams.....I just don't understand. Both mine are really laid back. Jann

OMG :eek: I don't know what it is but I have a feeling this guy is going got be really unique. I just love the pattern. and the yellow lips, I am curious if he is is going to keep that light tan whitish color. I love it.

My guess is the orange is going to change to a blue eventually. My little ambanja had the same thing.

If I came across an Ambanja that looked like yours I would not hesitate to pick it up. beautiful little guy. I am jealous.

Here he is as a 4 month old.

IMG_3723.jpg

here he is at 5.5 months

IMG_4179.jpg

Thank you Ryan. When you mentioned "unique" that is exactly what Liddy (Kammerflage Kreations) said when she selected him for me.

I've seen that picture of your little guy before. He is absolutely incredible. I think it was during a thread about the "Blue Diamond" or "Ambato" Ambanja. I'm really hoping that Gizmo's background stays that light. Sometimes it's almost white.

And if those oranges turn blue.... WOW!

Back
Top Bottom