Gizmo -update- 4.5m weight & pics

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
so i just thought i would throw up afew new pics of my nosy be panther that i got from Tamara & Drew at Cham, Nation at the last expo, he was hatched the first week of jan. he now weighs 29g and i let him free range for a hour or so this afternoon and he was showing some blues..

a quick shot of the scale

222910_1961732995379_1004438354_2266059_2112689_n.jpg

and a few while he was relaxin in the window..

226930_1961733275386_1004438354_2266060_6149461_n.jpg

228795_1961732475366_1004438354_2266058_6385417_n.jpg

thanks for looking, let me know what you think.

hoj

special thanks to Tarama & Drew for such great service and a great cham

Hoj after all I have tried to teach you! I can't believe you have "throw up" and that absolutely beautiful baby in the same sentence. Training isn't finished yet I guess. But look on the bright side, you may not be quite perfect yet but Gizmo is completely perfect, his color, his body weight, he is just perfect. You know I am completely objective at all times correct?

so i just thought i would throw up afew new pics of my nosy be panther that i got from Tamara & Drew at Cham, Nation at the last expo, he was hatched the first week of jan. he now weighs 29g and i let him free range for a hour or so this afternoon and he was showing some blues..

thanks for looking, let me know what you think.

hoj

special thanks to Tarama & Drew for such great service and a great cham

Hoj after all I have tried to teach you! I can't believe you have "throw up" and that absolutely beautiful baby in the same sentence. Training isn't finished yet I guess. But look on the bright side, you may not be quite perfect yet but Gizmo is completely perfect, his color, his body weight, he is just perfect. You know I am completely objective at all times correct?

oh Laurie, you are to kind.....to Gizmo;)

thanks

What a gorgeous little man and he's growing too. You are doing a great job with him. How's Camo doing?

camo is doing great, such a lil trooper. thx for asking, he cant wait to get to spend some quality time outside,

thx to everyone for the positive comments

I think you should have the third picture in this thread as the one in the photo contest. I like the one in there it is just I like this one better.

I think you should have the third picture in this thread as the one in the photo contest. I like the one in there it is just I like this one better.

i agree i only took the other one yesterday LOL but i will be saving it for other contests.

to everyone else, Gizmos baby pic ( first day home ) made the photo contest hes photo 13, he would love your vote..
hoj

He's looking beautiful! It's great to see him getting so blue. :)
I actually love that second picture the best.

funny i came home to gizmo having finish a full shed, i brought him his after work worm as i do most days and he fired up a brite blue as if to say "and you took pis the day before a shed" LOL looked great i have to say..

Back
Top Bottom