GIRLS, GIRLS AND more GIRLS-(SPECIAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancecham

HERE ARE THE AVAILABLE CHAMS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:

FEMALE AMBILOBES- 5 TO 6 INCHES
I have a nice selection of females. They are 3 months and have great size to them. Beautiful bloodlines abound on both sides for these gorgeous chams. With the unmatched coloration of the father's and mother's bloodlines, these females are nothing short of having outstanding genetics.
**PRICE: $130

FEMALE AMBILOBES- 7 TO 8 INCHES
Several females to choose from. They are 4 months old and are very large and healthy for their age. The sire is the same as the 5 to 6 inch females listed above. Beautiful bloodlines abound on both sides for these gorgeous chams. With the unmatched coloration of the father's and mother's bloodlines, these females are nothing short of having outstanding genetics.
**PRICE: $150

6 MONTH AMBILOBE CROSS FEMALES(87.5% AMBILOBE AND 12.5% AMBANJA)
The ambilobe bloodlines are superb. Lucifer is the sire and the mother's bloodlines are both red bodied/blue bars with one of the bloodlines being Amaze Jr. Jr..
These girls are 6 months old and some are starting to show receptive coloration already. They have excellent body weight and are 9 plus inches in length. Get them now and they will be breeding very, very soon.
**PRICE: $170/each or $310 for two

Pictured:
Pic #1- Sire to the 5 to 6 inch and 7 to 8 inch females
Pic #2- Sire to the 6 month ambilobe cross
Pic #3- one of the 6 month old females
I offer a full 10 day guarantee and even better, life-time support for your chameleon. So if you have any questions 5 minutes after you receive it or even 5 years later, I am there for you.

I accept paypal, postal money orders and credit /debit cards through paypal. LOCAL PICK UPS WELCOME!!!

Overnight shipping is usually guaranteed by 10:30am. Heat/cold packs are used as necessary to keep the chameleon comfortable as possible. Please inquire about shipping costs.

Feel free to call/text or email me([email protected]) with any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Lance

Last edited:
UPDATE:
- 5 to 6 inch females are sold. I do have a couple unrelated ambilobe females that are 6 inches, please inquire.
- 7 to 8 inch females--- one female left that is between 7.5 and 8 inches
- 6 month ambilobe cross females--- one female left 9.5 inches and ready to breed in a few weeks as she is turning receptive.

Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom