Getting the Blues... and the pinks and the reds

ToniandGizmo

Here are some new pics of Gizmo, my Ambanja (apologies in advance if I didn't attached them correctly). Giz is coming up on 10 months now.

He seems to be a bit of a late bloomer compared to the boys I've seen on this forum. He is (however) "blooming" :)

Some of the pics are a bit blurry. Gizmo was on his "exercise" branch that leads out of his cage and it's way over my head. I had to hold the camera up to catch the shots. Some came out clear, others not :rolleyes:

He's got some pretty baby blues and pinks going....

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
He's so beautiful!! I love the second to last pic! It's so funny how they look down their noses at us like there all snooty! :D It's like he's saying 'Surely you've taken enough photos by now?!'

Thank you Miss Lilly. While I'm at it, I wanted to tell you that every time I see your avatar I just crack up laughing :D That's a great shot!

I know little Gizmo isn't as colorful as the other boys yet but I think he's going to be amazing when it all finally comes in. Truth be known though, even if he was the color of mud, I'd still be madly in love with him.

Last edited:
i think he looks good :) some of the late bloomers start showing amazing colors, so give him some time and he'll be amazing, plus, all that really matters is if you like him :)

Thank you Miss Lilly. While I'm at it, I wanted to tell you that every time I see your avatar I just crack up laughing :D That's a great shot!

Thank you! Lily is becoming a bit of a celeb with that photo! She was demanding caviare with her crickets today! LOL! It's all going to her head!!:D:D:D Glad you like the photo - I love it when they lick their lips!

Back
Top Bottom