Getting some rays

niki

hello. I decided I would take Irwan outside today. It was quite the adventure. He has been dark for quite a few days and all of a sudden his beutiful colors started to appear. The pics suck but u get the idea. How long can I keep him outside with me? Oh by the way, I am not sure if it is normal but he plays dead when my husband comes around. Irwan hates him with a passion:). Just thought I would share.

Last edited:
Also should I be supplementing with d3 still? I plan to try to take him out almost everyday.

hello. I decided I would take Irwan outside today. It was quite the adventure. He has been dark for quite a few days and all of a sudden his beutiful colors started to appear. The pics suck but u get the idea. How long can I keep him outside with me? Oh by the way, I am not sure if it is normal but he plays dead when my husband comes around. Irwan hates him with a passion:). Just thought I would share.

i have kept my chameleons outside for up to i believe 5 hours! You can keep them outside as much as you can, as long as they are safe.

I usually just hold him and walk around, but should I mist him? And what about d3? he is a veiled.

Back
Top Bottom