Getting a new chameleon!!

Steve and I are awaiting the arrival of our new Nosy Mitsio Panther Chameleon. We put a 200 deposit on him the day he arrived at our local pet shop. and on Friday we are going to pick him up. so the last week we have been getting everything that we need for him and trying to learn as much about him as I can. He is 2 years old from what I am told and Hes got some amasing blues and fires up at pretty teal color. I can't wait to get him home. I will post pictures of our new guy friday. :D:D

are you sure its a mitsio, there are very few here in canada and most of them are more green and yellow. kinda sounds like a nosy be to me.
congrats either way, ill be watching for the pics. nice to see another canadian as well, hows london these days

actually I am waiting to get him home so I can post pics because I was wondering that my self. when I pick him up friday I will post pics of him and hopefully someone can tell me for sure. either way I am excited. I have been waiting to get another chameleon for a while now. I love my veileds but I have always loved the nosy lines I am pumped. London is cold and covered in snow. getting dumped on again as I type lol

Back
Top Bottom