Genmaicha- A Unique Ambilobe

kenya

Avid Member
Hi guys, I picked this guy up from Pam's tonight. I thought you might enjoy some photos of him being feisty. When he calms down, I will snap some more. He is a very interesting ambilobe and I have never seen one like him. At rest, everything but his face is very pale. Some photos are very similar but are with and without flash to show his colors off better.

genmaicha5.jpg

genmaicha4.jpg

genmaicha24.jpg

genmaicha21.jpg

genmaicha20.jpg

genmaicha19.jpg

genmaicha25.jpg

genmaicha16.jpg

genmaicha17.jpg

genmaicha15.jpg

genmaicha14.jpg

genmaicha10.jpg

genmaicha11.jpg

Last edited:
Big boss man! i like his face coloring.

Yeah, he is bizarre, though. At rest, his body is very, very pale. His face stays pretty bright, though. He can fire up red in his body. Like I said, I have never seen one like him. He is kind of strange but I find it appealing. We will see how his offspring turn out. They should be pretty red- Kukicha is from FL's Inferno line.

Yeah, he is bizarre, though. At rest, his body is very, very pale. His face stays pretty bright, though. He can fire up red in his body. Like I said, I have never seen one like him. He is kind of strange but I find it appealing. We will see how his offspring turn out. They should be pretty red- Kukicha is from FL's Inferno line.

Time will tell...:D How much longer?

Wow he sure is a looker. Does Pam have anymore like him?

No. She did not breed him. She has a whole bunch of Ankaramys, though. Most are still young but will be ready for new homes in a month or two. She has some nice Ambilobes and a few Nosy Mitsios as well. Nosy Faly eggs are going to hatch soon.

Alright, so no photos of him being calm yet, but we took him out into the sun today and this is what we got.

GM.jpg

gmisglamorous.jpg

gm10.jpg

gm12.jpg

gm2.jpg

gm3.jpg

gm4.jpg

gm7.jpg

gm5.jpg

gmgape2.jpg

gm9.jpg

gm7.jpg