Future Breeders...

P7160069.jpg

P7160059.jpg

P7160101.jpg

P7160103.jpg

P7160093.jpg

P7160090.jpg

About that age where the hormones start kicking in...

4th pic from the top, the poor guy looks humiliated. :p

Very nice looking breeders though. :cool:

I like the hardcore 4x4 jeep in the background on the last pic :p

Nice breeders though, good luck with them!!

Fixed ;)

Last edited:
Hey Josh, they look great!

Im curious about the few male panthers I sent you last year. Did you sell them, any pics?:)

Nice looking piece of property there too. Lots of room to put to good use ! Central Florida at its finest . Good luck with all.

Funny Jim, as soon as I saw the large, flat, open, property with some sand in it..I said to myself..yep central Florida. That is one bigol back yard!

Those boys are really nice.

Tell the boys, about the barbie jeep. "it takes a real man to wear pink" :p

If ya want I can walk ya through supin it up. :D

i am really curious to know the locale / (morph?) of the guy in the bottom 2 pics, (the white lipped purple barred guy with the blue spots) he really is exquisite, its ALMOST enough to make a guy want to keep panthers, but as the name implies, i am forever a xanth (o) man , my loss i guess , but if I had him i would have to glue three horns on him (LOL) , just out of curiosity , do you still have this guy and is he for sale ?

i am really curious to know the locale / (morph?) of the guy in the bottom 2 pics, (the white lipped purple barred guy with the blue spots) he really is exquisite, its ALMOST enough to make a guy want to keep panthers, but as the name implies, i am forever a xanth (o) man , my loss i guess , but if I had him i would have to glue three horns on him (LOL) , just out of curiosity , do you still have this guy and is he for sale ?

It is a red bar ambilobe.

Back
Top Bottom