Fun in the sun with some baby klemmeri

sgvreptiles

Nice sunny day here in so cal, so thought Id take the babys out to catch some UVs and take some photos of them. If you like chameleons, and how active they are. You will love these little guys. And they dont eat 100 crickets aweek :)
DSC_3165.jpg

DSC_3167.jpg

DSC_3163-1.jpg

DSC_3197.jpg

DSC_3181.jpg

DSC_3187.jpg

DSC_3186.jpg

DSC_3195.jpg

Thanks

Very nice! What is the going rate of these guys these days? A quick rundown on how you keep them would be appreciated also. I've admired phelsuma(and chams actually) from a distance but never had it in me to take the plunge-they seem quite difficult compared to reptiles I am currently keeping.

I think most people are selling there babys for 50-75 each. Pairs 200$+. These guys are VERY easy to keep, as long as you have a secure cage. They are small and can fit thought gaps as small as 1/8in. So no gaps allowed. Planted glass vivarium with bamboo and pathos or sanservias for a simple effective phelsuma set up. Pretty much all phelsumas can be set up this way. Fruit puree,crickets,roaches,worms are a good diet for them. They need a basking spot anywere from 85-100 and they are happy. They are very productive and some have even raised juviniles with the adults.
DSC_2796.jpg

Here are some other cousians of theres.
DSC_2753.jpg

DSC_3067.jpg

DSC_3096.jpg

DSC_2911.jpg

Nice looking animals and lizard room!!!! WIsh it was warm and sunny here!!! Only another 3 months or so until I can get my animals back outside.

Back
Top Bottom