FS or trade- pair of bearded dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocky

I have gotten all the pairs I am going to be able to deal with come breeding season next year, so these two are up for grabs. Totally unrelated and from different breeders. Male is from jabberwoky dragons and the female is from southern beardies.

The male is a high grade italian leatherback 100% hypo, het trans and the female is a het hypo. These guys will make some nice babies come this breeding season. I am sure you know this but They CANNOT be housed together. Both are sub adults but come this spring should be ready to rock :D. I grew these dragons from babies. They will also make excellent pets if you are not interested in breeding.

$300.00 each If you buy both I will knock off $50 total so $550 for the pair.
I will sell separately.

I will also entertain a trade or partial trade plus cash for the right panther chameleon or two. I am looking for ambilobe preferably.

I have not weighed them in the last few weeks but I am sure they are pushing 200 grams if not more. These pictures were taken last week. I can get an exact weight if someone expresses interest.
I may also have an enclosure I can sale if you are more local at a great deal if the person getting them is interested.

I will ship the dragons at buyers expense through fed ex, ship your reptiles. I can put them in reptile bags and include a heat pack if needed. Please check your weather and plan appropriately.

Male....the first pic he was actually going into shed, this is one pretty boy!
af36e840c773ee75553035760f0678db.jpg

5c053d3a3d7bcc7bc92be0f4ed4c5df0.jpg

Female
84940fb023bdb263375310ed468bf847.jpg

I have had a couple of responses so I want to clarify what type of panther I am interested in in the event a trade takes place. I am looking for or would prefer ambilobe. I like The rainbow :). I also would prefer somewhere around 4 months or so. I also reduced the price if sold separately to $300.00 each and $550 for the pair
Thanks

Since I bought a Cham already these guys are up for sale now instead of trade.

Here is another pic of the female so you can see her back better. She is actually going into shed here but her colors still popping. These guys are just at 6 months so only more intense colors from here :)

Parents are:
Male- Cheshire x Jabberwocky with Jabberwocky dragons
Female- Juliet x Romeo with southern beardies
Reduced to $275 each or $500 for the pair + shipping through reptile express.

a087ceaf5b8b40958007ba78af385fc9.jpg

Holla back! :D. Still for sale. May be interested in doing a partial trade plus cash on a misting system or rain dome preferably :).
I can and will ship these guys through reptile express.

No beardies fans out there :).
$500 shipped for both or if sold separately $250.00 plus shipping each
These last prices are FIRM

Took a couple, more pics recently so decided to post them. $500 shipped or local pick up is also welcome for $450.00
Different angles and lights portray slightly different colors but you get the idea, they are nicely colored dragons and will only get better as they get older.
Female on left and male on right. These are sub adults and should be ready to breed and make some nice babies this coming summer

5bf747cbf2a42f43e1c33f85cb673846.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom