frustration

Johnny909

Biff is such a spoiled kid! He just ended his cricket strike couple weeks ago. Now I decided to introduce some phoenix worms and hes striking everything else! Even the nice juicy silks, horns and supers! I know hes hungry cause he ate 8 phoenix this morning after I tried a horn and a silk! What a head case.

I must admit its getting to me... I take the time and effort to keep every signle type of insect in stock but he always hooks to one kind.

Im receiving my frilled dragon soon so at least I wont be wasting anymore!

Join the club of frustration! I cannot get my chameleon to eat crickets! It has been about 5-6 months now so I guess he is on permanent strike!!! He likes worms and the moths of the worms. I have not gotten up my nerve to do the roach thing and proabably never will.

Join the club of frustration! I cannot get my chameleon to eat crickets! It has been about 5-6 months now so I guess he is on permanent strike!!! He likes worms and the moths of the worms. I have not gotten up my nerve to do the roach thing and proabably never will.

Yeah the roach thing kinda freaks me out too....the whole idea of actually INVITING roaches into your house....SRSLY? Scares meh...

my guys and gales have been spoiled 2.... thanks to froggthecham's silkies. they wont touch a cricket now either.

i have roaches but im still afraid to touch them. some phobia i have.

tongs area god-send :p

Back
Top Bottom