Fruit Flies, Roaches, Hornworms, Silkworms, Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Avid Member

United We Stand, SPF is proud to be a southern grown American company
Hornworm Eggs Coming Soon

Here at Small Pet Feeders, we're proud to serve our American friends and neighbors by offering high quality feeders at affordable rates, all in one place to save you on shipping. With America in a full recession, and unemployment rates through the roof, we take pride in working with our clients to make sure their scaled, feathered, and cold blooded family members stay well fed through this difficult time. And since we consider our clients family, your family is our family.

For this reason, we've decided to offer a 10% discount to all Chameleon Forum members on live feeder orders (excluding chow and dry goods) for the next week, ending 10/13/2011 at 12:01AM. While ordering through www.SmallPetFeeders.com makes it much easier for us to process your order, I'm afraid any and all discounted orders will have to be quoted and processed manually through Paypal, so please send me a PM with your requests, and I'll reply to you ASAP.

Get your order in while supplies last, CF members will be served on a first message, first serve basis, and when supplies run out we will give you the option of purchasing a Rain Check, and your order will be filled the following week :)

To get a full list of SPF's current line of Feeders, go to www.SmallPetFeeders.com, but here are a few examples of our $9.99 specials (Currently $8.99 for the next week).

SPF [strike]$9.99[/strike] $8.99 Specials

2 Flightless Fruit Fly Cultures (D. Hydei or D. Melanogaster, your choice of Newly Seeded or Full Bloom cultures)

1 Manduca (Tobacco Hornworm) Pod with 10% overcount (20 Small only at the moment, enough chow to reach 1.5".) If you'd like enough chow for some worms to reach a full 3", add only $1.99 to the order.

500 Regular Silkworm Eggs
(Free 20% overcount)

250 Regular Silkworm Eggs w/ 1/2 lb of cooked chow (our only deal with chow that is 10% off)

75 Dubia Nymphs
(Free 20% overcount)

10 Full Grown Female Dubia (10% overcount)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom