Free Black Plastic Fencing

angus310

I bought a huge roll (only size available at Home Depot) of black plastic fencing. I believe it is 1/2 inch squares. It is great to put on the inside of the mesh or aluminum cages. This way your cham won't hurt its feet while climbing. If Photobucket would load images for me, I would post a pic of it being used on my new cage.

Anyway, if you are interested, please send me a private message. I would only charge shipping and could cut to your measurements. I could mail out in those poster tubes. Just let me know.

Here goes a picture of my new cage with it installed on both sides. I hope to post more pics soon so you could see my DIY background.
weddinghalloweennewcage028.jpg

Last edited:
sorry to bump. I just don't want to throw it away without giving everyone a chance to see the post.

I'm thinking that it may cost more to ship it than to just buy some here .. if I can find it.

Thanks anyways though!!

Dyesub Dave. :D

It cost like $17 here. You may be right though.

My biggest thing is if I can help save the environment and not just throw it away, that would be nice. As well, if everyone who needs it buys a big roll at the store then that is like 10 more people who are buying the product and 10 times the waste.

If anyone else is interested, just let me know. I am sending some out this weekend, so I will let everyone know the cost as an example.

can you tell me how much will it cost to ship it to SoCal?
My cage is 24X24X12..
Thanks

That's great that you're thinking of the environment and being very generous by giving it away. I'm sure that somebody a little closer to you will be able to make good use of it.

Thanks for the idea too! :)

Dyesub Dave. :D

Back
Top Bottom