free adult male veild needs a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

warpdrive

Avid Member
Hi everyone,

A forum member has asked me to help him find a new "forever home" for his adult male veiled.
Due to personal reasons this forum member can no longer care for the animal and hopes to find a proper home for him. I only briefly spoken to this person on the phone to insure that he wants to do this, so no photos right now. The animal should be in great health and is eating well. We did not talk about his cage setup, but I'm sure that he might ship that too for an added fee.
As the weather in most of the states are going bad fast, if we don't find a home by the end of this weekend I will take the veiled in for the winter and try to rehome him in the spring.

He is willing to pay for shipping for the adult veiled, but I ask that if you can, please make a small donation that can go to help pay for the shipping costs.

I also reserve the right to deny anyone from getting him if I feel that proper care can not be given.
This chameleon deserves a great home so please help me spread the word out to everyone.

Please PM me for info and maybe some photos.
Or for faster response call Warpdrive Exotics at 1-800-934-7110

Thank you
Harry

Thank you everyone who contacted me. I have as of today found the new owner of this male veiled.
Everyone that I didn't contact yet will get a PM or phone call, but if I did speak to you, please understand that I just don't have the time to reach out and get back to everyone that this veiled is no longer available.
This was a huge success as I got at least 50 people interested and I hope that I didn't miss anyone that reached out to help house this wonderful animal.

Again, this veiled is now on hold for it's new owner.

Thank you everyone, and happy holidays.

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom