For Sale: breeding pair of Jacksons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auntbee86

Hi, So as a few of you know I got this breeding pair of jacksons chams from repticon tampa back in November 2011 and I've been doing my best with them but I've decided that right now this whole breeding project is way to much for me right now so I'm goin g to sell them. I know their still young, not exact on their age but I know for sure their under one year old. When I got them I was told by Nick Mole that they were wild caught and werent handled that much, I hold them quite often but they still seem scarred they have never showed aggression towards anyone they just seem scarred. I will post pictures and a list of what all cmes with them. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me...I'll try to come on here as often as I can but if your serious please feel free to email/ text me any time.

$350.00 or best offer for the pair and this includes cages and everything below.
1- female jackson cham
1- male jackson cham
2- large zoomed reptibreeze cages
2- reptisun hood with uva/uvb bulbs
2- zoomed deep dome with bulbs
2- large fake potted plants and each cage has about 2-4 fake plant vines and sticks for climbing.

The only thing you would have to get is food for them and maybe a dripper/ mister. Right now I have mistking nozzles sitting ontop of cages to mist into them (no holes in these cages!) THE MIST KING IS NOT FOR SALE!!

I'm moving soon and they need to go as soon as possible...I will NOT ship because its way to much for me to do right now. This is local pick up or I'm willing to meet you halfway as long as its not like a million miles away. I live in Zephyrhills,FL I'm about 20-30 minutes north of Tampa,FL. Thanks. :)

this is pics from 5 min ago....cage, 2 pic of female and 2 pic of male.
img1828rc.jpg

By auntbee86 at 2012-05-16
img1829v.jpg

img1830vy.jpg

img1831s.jpg

img1832t.jpg

this is all previous pics of them, below.

img1435q.jpg

By auntbee86 at 2012-01-20
img1467fqd.jpg

img1471yo.jpg

45605981.jpg

By auntbee86 at 2011-11-15
87733215.jpg

By auntbee86 at 2011-11-15

[email protected]
813-713-7311
thanks, Brittany.

Last edited:
Still for sale!!!! $350 or best offer for everything and YES i will sell just the chams...make offers!! I need to get rid of these chams asap!! Im trying to do local...i will meet u anywhere in or around central florida or whatever. I live Zephyrhills,fl 33541 (15 min north of tampa,fl) I dont know how to or anywhere around me that ships live reptiles so if u want them shipped your going to have to research and let me know ive called and went everywhere but no luck. Sorry. I have got alot of messages already to ship but i dont know anything about it and im guessing they changed their minds as to help me figure it all out ...sorry but ive never done this before. I really just want to get them a good home with anyone who is interested for as pets or breeding projet...they go together. They are great and yes u can hold them they never tried to hiss or bite their more scarred then anything. Please help me ill accept almost any offers...message me on here or call/ text me 813-713-7311 (leave ur name or a message so i can call u back) thanks alot. Brittany

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDATED INFO BELOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** I just calculated its going to be roughly around $250-300 just to ship them plus the cages and everything. for just the chameleons its going to be around $60+ depending where you are. this is why I'm asking a little more because I paid around $100 for just the chams and they were not tame at all very mean and didnt want anyone going near the cages...now I've got them tame and calm. **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom