US FL Chams?

He wont even answer an intagram dm , bad customer service in my opinion
Just spoke with Jake this morning . She’s very apologetic but she never received anything from you . She’s not sure why. She did send me a screenshot of her most recent inquiries.

Last edited:
Just spoke with Jake this morning . She’s very apologetic but she never received anything from you . She’s not sure why. He did send me a screenshot of her most recent inquiries.
I did have to delete the screen shot you shared. It had others personal information which I do not feel should be posted.

Just spoke with Jake this morning . She’s very apologetic but she never received anything from you . She’s not sure why. She did send me a screenshot of her most recent inquiries.
Ive also commented on posts asking about the site and no reply . No problem just was looking for a cham and never got a response

Ive also commented on posts asking about the site and no reply . No problem just was looking for a cham and never got a response
If you would like to go with this breeder then try to contact them through their other social site. They are not a member of the forum so we are not able to tag them here for you.

Back
Top Bottom