First day out for Kirby

Sweetcorn

Well we don't often get nice sunny days in Cornwall but today it was lovely. So I decided it would be a great time to get Kirby out for a couple of hours to enjoy with me.

His first day out went really well and he seemed to enjoy sitting on his hibiscus.

Meanwhile hubby was hard at it laying the flooring to our new rep room. Oh well, you win some and your lose some LOL

Kirby02-1.jpg

Kirby01-1.jpg

Awww! He's lovely! Is that a large Hibiscus? I can't seem to find any bigger than houseplant size! He looks lovely and green - he obviously enjoys being out side! Make sure you keep an eye on him though - they run like the wind when the mood takes them! I definitely think you had the best job this afternoon though! Flooring is men's jwork and cham watching is woman's work, lol!:D:D

Thank you Tiff and Bigcappa. I was sat next to him the whole time with my coffee. No way was I leaving him for 1 second!!!

The hibiscus isn't that big Tiff. Probably about a foot and a half high from the top of the pot. I had it sitting on the bench next to me and with him so small it makes the plant look big lol

Flooring is going well but totally agree about it being the man's job. I'd just get in the way lol

Back
Top Bottom