finally on her own...

her timings not quite right, but at least shes trying!
none of mine will drink from the dripper, they wait for it to drip onto a leaf.

her timings not quite right, but at least shes trying!
none of mine will drink from the dripper, they wait for it to drip onto a leaf.

hahaha..yeah i actually caught her mid swallow..she was actually pressing her toungue against it..shes soo smart compared to the other two..at first she would only go for leaves..this just caught me off guard lol

hahaha..yeah i actually caught her mid swallow..she was actually pressing her toungue against it..shes soo smart compared to the other two..at first she would only go for leaves..this just caught me off guard lol

hehe.
is she the one you re going to breed with?

hehe.
is she the one you re going to breed with?

yes!! that is marcella, and the other female is still slowly adjusting to everything (finally using the dripper and feeder cups like the others, and is less aggressive to my hands, she now only fears my face, lol)..but yes marcella is a very sweet female, and will make excellent babies..:D

yes!! that is marcella, and the other female is still slowly adjusting to everything (finally using the dripper and feeder cups like the others, and is less aggressive to my hands, she now only fears my face, lol)..but yes marcella is a very sweet female, and will make excellent babies..:D

I was hoping you would say that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom