female veiled colors

Spunky

I've had Spunky a little under a month now, and I've only seen her colors as bright green with a couple of yellow lines to dark brown/black when really pissed. I've seen other female veiled pics on here and was just wondering will she become more colorful the older she gets? Right now, she's only about 5 months or so old (not too sure exact age bc PetSmart...of course...didn't know).

Once she hits that 7-11 month mark when she gets receptive her first time. you'll see some awesome colors. Each time she cycles and shows her receptive colors they get better each time till they hit 15-18 months

Amy got her big girl colours at about 6 months old. Over the period of a week she changed a lot! Here's some before and after pics so you can see how much she has changed and what you can expect colourwise from your girl!

This first pic was when her colour was just starting to change
Yellows2.jpg

more colour coming through
GrownUp2.jpg

and this is how she looks now at 2 years old!
Amy1.jpg

Thanks guys! I love her just the way she is, even if she stays green forever! :D Amy is adorable!!

I was showing my 4 yr old, Ava, the pics you posted and she said "she's beautiful! I want you to name Spunky Amy instead" lol

Back
Top Bottom