Female suggestion for my Amilobe

lonomac

Was looking for a girlfriend for my Amilobe and wondered if anyone had any good ideas about where to get one thats available, or will be later on. This is his daddy below. Closest I found was from the Chameleon Company here http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=52&de=550463

Zavakanto-2.jpg

I was thinking of the same one.
You should get the one from kingsnake. Chameleon company is a great place to purchase
a cham.

I got my female from Heroic Chameleons. The guy Chuck was very good and gave his personal phone number incase I had any questions. I just bred her two days ago and I am so excited. She is absolutely beautiful too. She is coral, pink and, lavendar all the time... it's breathtaking. She will have beautiful ambilobe babies too. I think they ship to AZ but I did buy mine at a show. It's worth a look I guess. Is there anyone on the forum who will sell one and ship it to you. Oh btw, your cham is stunning! :)

Awesome cham. Nice to see some one in here out of Az, Im in Mesa. when you have babies, if thats the goal. I wanna be on the list for one.:)

Cool, I'm in West Phoenix. I probably will breed them but its a long term project. I guess I'll go with Chameleon Company then

Back
Top Bottom