Female multituberculata pics CBB

Seeco

Avid Member
These females are on-deck for breeding. Maybe a few more months. Second and third are the same one, created her line for pattern. Pretty intense. Can't wait to see if I can get a green one with that pattern.
5979803972_6253389730_b.jpg

5979261485_476bc5363c_b.jpg

5979815176_dca30c7907_b.jpg

5979251971_f90681ea4d_b.jpg

Beautiful!!!:) I need me some Kinys!! Its been way too long. Im going to start revamping my collection shortly. I hope to start back with a matschiei or 80:rolleyes: Although, every time I see one of your animals I get jealous!!!;)

I love that second girl, it would be incredibly intense if you have a green female with that pattern :) Such amazing chams, you make it very hard for me to resist jumping into breeding these guys!! NOT NICE :D

Very lovely ladies. Love the last pic - she is so pretty.

I will have to ask you questions soon - my female is not interested in getting frisky with my male but he is definitely interested. I was told she was gravid but they allegedly mated in mid-May. Seems like a LONG time with no signs ...

What is interesting is that she really never is green like that anymore but the pattern is permanent regardless of color.

That's really interesting, she's definitely a very pretty little girl for sure! I love her pattern, that's my favorite thing about the multis'. I'm not really into the rainbow colors of panthers, they're pretty and all, but I'm much more intrigued by montane species. And I love the fischer's tail, so cool :)

Back
Top Bottom