fell and now very angry at me

Tifanydalpont

he fell yesturday and got very bright and thin when he was on the floor i had to help him with a towel to get him back in the cage because he was trying to bite me.... he fell before and was ok the next day... but today he was the same color bright yellow and green and was hissing at me!!!!

chameleon

a bottle dropped on my chameleon, and he was bright yelow-green but had alot of poka-dots! my diddnt hiss, he just walk away! i hope you find some luck for yours!

Chams do seem to have delicate egos so if they take a tumble they seem to be grumpy with everyone for a few days!!! Normally if your cham was angry his colours would be darker rather than lighter. How did he fall and does he do it often? Might be an underlying problem.....

Hissing at you isn't a big deal. How is he moving? Does he walk and climb the same as before the fall? is he still eating and drinking? Can you post a picture of him?

his fine!!! hes just very angry still... earlier his colors seemed to calm down but once he saw me open hes cage to mist he started all over again... i left him alone the rest of the day will see tomorrow

sooo his still really pissed at me!!!!! maybe cause it grabbed him with a towel (so he wouldnt bit me) to help him back up the tree??? i tried to feed him his fav super worms, which before had not problem with hand feeding, and he wanted nothing to do with it

i miss the old jackie!!!!

so its been a few weeks now and he still hasnt forgotten the day he fell and i picked him up with a towel to put him back in his cage!!!! he's been hiding at the base to his tree for a few weeks ...i bought him a new plant thinking he needed more hiding space ....so he'd go back to the way he always was purch at the top of the cage i let him get used to the new plant for a few days but hes still hiding from me!!!!! before he would always see me and run to the door so i could open it to explore!!!! if you read the posts before you'll have the answers on the conditions of his cage! he just hates me!!!:confused::confused:

mines definitely taken a spill or two. but he usually sits on the ground like as If saying "aww crap..." and then he just looks at me until I pick him up. it feels like he is trying to tell me, alright... I'm done for the day, can you give a Brotha a lift?

but u might just want to take it easy, try to start back at step one with hand feeding and positive association. then he might warm back up.

mines definitely taken a spill or two. but he usually sits on the ground like as If saying "aww crap..." and then he just looks at me until I pick him up. it feels like he is trying to tell me, alright... I'm done for the day, can you give a Brotha a lift?

but u might just want to take it easy, try to start back at step one with hand feeding and positive association. then he might warm back up.

do you guys not see that this thread is 2 yrs old! lol. I don't know how these old threads turn up out of nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom