Feeder diversity

Ethen44

Hello everyone, I have been ordering cultivations online like crazy, and quite frankly am tired of all the ridiculous overnight shipping prices. So I am going to the exotic animal expo in Hillsboro on the 26th to buy a bunch of feeders for my 3 ambilobes. My question is, what can I expect to see there as far as feeders? Has anyone been to the wildlife expo before? I'm really hoping to see everything from mantids, roaches, silkies, green horn worms, and more...hopefully. Any input would be greatly appreciated :)
Thankyou!

most pet stores that sell reptiles will often carry all you are looking for from cickets, supers, silks, horns, butters, etc. you don't always have to order online. chat with a local shop you are close with, and see if they will cut you bulk order deals.

i will be there looking too you say the wildlife expo is on the 26 th.

Yupp, 26th and 27th in Hillsboro Oregon. See you there?

most pet stores that sell reptiles will often carry all you are looking for from cickets, supers, silks, horns, butters, etc. you don't always have to order online. chat with a local shop you are close with, and see if they will cut you bulk order deals.

My pet store is somewhat...lacking. As is every one within a 100 mile radius. I didn't suspect any pet store would carry horns, butters, and silkies though. (Might I add I also want roaches). Thank you for the input though :D

I am quite far from the States, so just can say what i can get here in Hungary (EU).
So for the list: different types of roaches(dubia, hissers, turkistan roaches, lobster roach etc..), crickets, locusts, stick bugs and mantids but they are usually as pets not as feeders cuz they are a bit costy to be bought as feeders, waxmoth, bb fly (or somekinda fly), fruit flies, superworms, mealworms, lesser mealworms, flower beetle larvae, and rodents for the snakes and similars.
We havent got horned or silkworms here, dont ask me why, i dont know.

Back
Top Bottom