favorite species

chamzilla91

Just thought it would be cool to start a thread on everybodys favorite species of chameleon. Ill start my favorite two are Triocerus cristatus and Jacksonii xantholophus/jacksonii

this is a hard one.... I love panthers colors (thats why I bought my panther first) but then I love all the horned and finned ones because they look like little dinosaurs.

in addition to the panther and jacksons (xanthophus) I already have, some time down the road I'd love to own any or all of these: the other two sub-species of jacksons (meru and jacksonii), warners, hohnels, carpet.... thats just to start and ones I've seen on the pet trade. but with my job right now there's no way I could keep all the ones I'd like :(

then there are tons more cool ones that are so rare and never on the pet trade, I just can't pick a favorite....

Panthers and now Parsons. The Parsons just look so amazing. Once im out of college I want to get one. Espically since their about 2000$ a piece.

I've mostly had Fischers' (don't ask me for anything more specific) and I still adore them. They have the cutest faces.

Back
Top Bottom