fake plants

vegas shooby

well ppl say panthers don't like to eat plants i don have a real plant yet plane on gettin one very soon..so my question is that i'm using fake plants right and i cought him trying to eat them like every morning and i know its not good for him...does any body know he's going this...

He could either be thirsty and sees some sort of reflection off the leaf thinking it's water (esp. if it's hard plastic) or maybe he is one of the few panthers that enjoys fresh greens. My veiled started trying to much on his fake plants and that's how I knew to start giving him fresh greens. Now he expects to have fresh greens in his cage! I would try giving your panther fresh greens to see if that's what he wants before getting a real plant. Regardless of whether or not he likes them make sure that any real plant you get is non-toxic and washed well before putting it in his cage.

He could either be thirsty and sees some sort of reflection off the leaf thinking it's water (esp. if it's hard plastic) or maybe he is one of the few panthers that enjoys fresh greens. My veiled started trying to much on his fake plants and that's how I knew to start giving him fresh greens. Now he expects to have fresh greens in his cage! I would try giving your panther fresh greens to see if that's what he wants before getting a real plant. Regardless of whether or not he likes them make sure that any real plant you get is non-toxic and washed well before putting it in his cage.

what kinda of greens would be good be for him...and i just cought him doing it again like right now u think i should just take them out..for he's safety..and i have a driper for him...

That is weird, especially them being fake and plastic. You never hear much of Panthers eating plants as you do veild's. You could try some Kale or Romaine lettuce. They are both nutritional. Better than eating plastic! I would ditch the fake and get real. Get a ficus or umbrella plant. they are pretty hardy.

That is weird, especially them being fake and plastic. You never hear much of Panthers eating plants as you do veild's. You could try some Kale or Romaine lettuce. They are both nutritional. Better than eating plastic! I would ditch the fake and get real. Get a ficus or umbrella plant. they are pretty hardy.

for sure but i have to wait for the next pay check...to come in untell then i have to use them it sucks...

Back
Top Bottom