Fabian's deremensis check in....

AJA

Established Member
I weighed my pair this past weekend and they are in the low 50 gram mark. (Male 52 and female 53) I was wondering how the rest of Fabian's brood is doing?

Anyone else have the little porkers in their care?

I didn't take any this time around, but they are just bigger :rolleyes: Sad, I know.

Three of the four females we have are from Fabiàn. The fourth is WC and is still acclimating. I also added the weight of our male...

TrDF001 - 50.1
TrDF002 - 50.6
TrDF003 - 42.6
TrDF004 - 19.2
TrDM001 - 92.1

Sounds like your deremensis are right on track. :)

Luis

Yeah, where are the pictures? I was thinking it would be fun to do a clutch update thread like this but pictures are absolutely necessary. :D

For an update on mine, they're still outside 24/7 except when it gets really windy. The male's cage got blown off it's table and was laying on it's side one morning. :eek: Our temps are getting into the mid-40's each night and sometimes only warming to upper 50's in the days (like today). So far both continue to eat well, even on cold mornings.

[YOUTUBE]xKOHyp9aCo4[/YOUTUBE]

Why are yours brown? :confused: Mine have never turned brown... mine are hovering about 55 in the house. FINE! next time I will post photos, but my male wears lipstick :rolleyes:

https://www.chameleonforums.com/monthly-weigh-33560/

Okay, so my next question is: Do I go out and get a 1.1. WC pair for these too? Or are there other CH available out there?

I like to think of her more as orange-brown. :eek: Not sure, but it appears she's the only one from the clutch to turn this color rather than uniform green.

Why are yours brown? :confused: Mine have never turned brown... mine are hovering about 55 in the house. FINE! next time I will post photos, but my male wears lipstick :rolleyes:

https://www.chameleonforums.com/monthly-weigh-33560/

Okay, so my next question is: Do I go out and get a 1.1. WC pair for these too? Or are there other CH available out there?

I must have missed that thread:eek: Beautiful animals! Glad to hear all of those dermensis are doing well!!:D

Back
Top Bottom