extra ten gallon

you all know the drill, what should i put in it thats cheap and easy to care for. i was thinking like some type of tropical gecko or somthing but im open for new ideas

Cresteds like to climb and hop- 10g might not be the best for that.

How about leopard gecko or pictus gecko?

i was thinking more tropical even though they require a little more work. my friend got this white line gecko and it was pretty sweet looking

Geckos

Adult crested geckos need at least a 20gallon high tank, however a 10 gallon is good for a juvi or baby. A single leopard gecko can live in a 10 gallon for its entire life. Have you thought about the American Chameleon the Green Anole?They are easy to care for but do require UVB lighting, but a 10 gallon is enough for one. Finally there are many frogs like red eye tree frogs, green tree frogs, or whites tree frogs that could live in a 10 gallon for life.

Adult crested geckos need at least a 20gallon high tank, however a 10 gallon is good for a juvi or baby. A single leopard gecko can live in a 10 gallon for its entire life. Have you thought about the American Chameleon the Green Anole?They are easy to care for but do require UVB lighting, but a 10 gallon is enough for one. Finally there are many frogs like red eye tree frogs, green tree frogs, or whites tree frogs that could live in a 10 gallon for life.

HAHAHAHA i litterally have evry animal you named there besides the leo and crested XD

Lol

Have you ever had a waxy monkey frog they are one of the most unique frogs on the planet their care is similar to a desert reptile. They require no misting but they should have a UVB light.

Last edited:
i was at a reptile show this last sunday and i was one there being sold by the rainforest junkies. i was honestly thinking about it because i bought my red eyed there and hes doing great. after lookig at some geckos and frogs i like the Lygodactylus williamsi geckos. id rather pick one up locally then ship it though. it was 50' here today and its going to be 10'-20' the rest of the week :(

Back
Top Bottom