End of the month weigh in....

AJA

Established Member
Okay, no comments on the crummy photos

please.....:eek: Everyone has gained weight which makes me happy.

Here is my female quad that I have up for sale. She is at 71 grams! :eek:
What do you think? Gravid or fat?

71 grams.jpg

Benny!!!!

benny.jpg

benny1.jpg

Male T. deremensis up for sale as well, info in the classified section

dashel.jpg

Benny's gf...

femalefuelleborni.jpg

Here is tubo again....

femalequad.jpg

Gumby! I love this girl's coloring...

gumby.jpg

My little Ho Ho. She is the ONLY one that tries to bite me! Dang Chris these guys really should come with a Warning Label. Love her! :D

hoho.jpg

I KEEL YOU!!!
hoho1.jpg

Female T. deremensis in the classified section if anyone is interested .
isadora.jpg

Female Ambanja...she is spoken for, but no confirmation yet so if anyone is interested in her, send me a PM.

loise.jpg

Female J. xanth from xanthman. She has the yellow in her.
ollie.jpg

Sundog. Also available, son of Azure.
sundog.jpg

sundoghead.jpg

York the terrible! Look at him stalk that peanut!
york.jpg

Very nice collection!!! i think your Quad female is a bit fat!! ahahah!! i love your trioceros.. can you tell me something more about your fuelleborni?? are so difficult as they say?? thanks again for sharing..

Hi Jack

My two little fuelleborni's are F1 generation and the 'large' female is a long term captive. I don't find them hard to take care of. My temps are in the 55-65 F range and I do have UVB for them. Eating gut loaded crickets and I only handle them the one time a month for the weigh in. I don't know what the difficulty is in raising them, unless it's people who keep them at too high of temp and don't mist enough. I mist my guys twice a day.

Holy crap Amy, my little Tuffy (quad) is at 60 grams and she I an I are off to the vet in about 40 minutes for a shot to get the eggs moving.

If your girl isn't gravid she is one chubo.:eek:

I would love to have the brev, he is too cute for words - that peanut is wayyyyyyyy bigger than he is.

Hi Jack

My two little fuelleborni's are F1 generation and the 'large' female is a long term captive. I don't find them hard to take care of. My temps are in the 55-65 F range and I do have UVB for them. Eating gut loaded crickets and I only handle them the one time a month for the weigh in. I don't know what the difficulty is in raising them, unless it's people who keep them at too high of temp and don't mist enough. I mist my guys twice a day.

I would say it is a mix of not providing the proper temps/humidity along with them rarely being offered as animals born in captivity. I think this holds true with many species. The WCs just go through too much hell before they end up in a keepers hands who cares.

Great looking troop. I think I like the ho the best!!! I love the pissy ones:D

Back
Top Bottom