Dulce (My Cuban Knight Anole) is 2 Years Old

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My husband found Dulce when she was a tiny baby under the hood of a car trying to stay warm when we were having a cold spell two years ago. She had made a wonderful pet and free ranges in my house with my other pets. Here's a few pictures that we made of her today.

Dulce Two Years Old

Dulce2yearsElly14months121811015.jpg

Dulce2yearsElly14months121811018.jpg

Dulce2yearsElly14months121811028.jpg

Dulce2yearsElly14months121811045.jpg

Dulce2yearsElly14months121811079.jpg

Dulce2yearsElly14months121811085.jpg

wow she is very pretty!!! so glad you guys found her and gave her a great home. you always take the best photos :)

She looks so great! Can't wait to see more pictures of her! Any plans on getting a male?

LPR08

Thanks for the compliments and birthday wishes for Dulce. She is such a neat little animal.

LPR08, I have no plans to ever get a male or to mate her. She seems very happy here with me and the chams. :)

How big are her nails? I was thinking about putting a pair in a screen cages, but didn't know if they'd tear it up

Her nails aren't bad at all. They couldn't tear up a screen cage. I have a big screen cage I put Dulce in sometimes for some outside sunshine. They do require high humidity. I keep a humidified on her condo inside all the time. If the humidity's to low they will loose their toes during sheds. Dulce lost a couple of toes BEFORE I knew about the high humidity.

Such a cool guy! What a lucky lizard he is!!!! Only you could tame a CubanKnight Jann, only you. JannB the chameleon/lizard whisperer! happy birthday Dulce!!!

Back
Top Bottom