Dulce (My Cuban Knight Anole) is 2 Years Old

Discussion in 'Other Reptiles And Pets' started by jannb, Dec 18, 2011.

1. jannb

jannb Chameleon Enthusiast

My husband found Dulce when she was a tiny baby under the hood of a car trying to stay warm when we were having a cold spell two years ago. She had made a wonderful pet and free ranges in my house with my other pets. Here's a few pictures that we made of her today.

Dulce Two Years Old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. danibug23

danibug23 New Member

wow she is very pretty!!! so glad you guys found her and gave her a great home. you always take the best photos :)

3. jannb

Thank you Danielle. She's a real sweetheart! :)

4. okiroo

okiroo Avid Member

shes a lucky girl to have you :) shes really beautiful aswell :D

5. Chase

Chase Avid Member

She looks so great! Can't wait to see more pictures of her! Any plans on getting a male?

LPR08

6. K9Luvn

K9Luvn Established Member

She is absolutely beautiful!!!! She was very lucky to find you. Happy Birthday Dulce :)

7. Happy birthday Dulce!

8. jannb

Thanks for the compliments and birthday wishes for Dulce. She is such a neat little animal.

LPR08, I have no plans to ever get a male or to mate her. She seems very happy here with me and the chams. :)

9. Chase

Chase Avid Member

How big are her nails? I was thinking about putting a pair in a screen cages, but didn't know if they'd tear it up

10. jannb

Her nails aren't bad at all. They couldn't tear up a screen cage. I have a big screen cage I put Dulce in sometimes for some outside sunshine. They do require high humidity. I keep a humidified on her condo inside all the time. If the humidity's to low they will loose their toes during sheds. Dulce lost a couple of toes BEFORE I knew about the high humidity.

11. carol5208

carol5208 Chameleon Enthusiast

Such a cool guy! What a lucky lizard he is!!!! Only you could tame a CubanKnight Jann, only you. JannB the chameleon/lizard whisperer! happy birthday Dulce!!!

12. lindseymeder16

lindseymeder16 New Member

She's beautiful!

13. jannb

Thank you both for your kind comments about Dulce.

Carol, Dulce is a girl.

14. melric

melric Established Member

Congrats! She was a quick little thing. I had fun holding her. I had never seen one before, too cute.

15. carol5208

carol5208 Chameleon Enthusiast

oops! lol!