dubia colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi9

Anyone looking to get rid of their colony or get rid of some dubia roaches I'm here to take it off your hands! Send me a pm to discuss more:)

I'm not so sure you're going to find anyone just getting rid of them for free. A starter colony is usually not very cheap, so I highly doubt you'll find anyone on here willing to just give them away. You're really better off checking out the sponsors and ordering from them, or checking to see if you will have any reptile expos in your area anytime soon.

Don't mean to burst your bubble haha. Just figured it's better to mention it that you sit and wait around for something that will most likely not happen.

I'm not so sure you're going to find anyone just getting rid of them for free. A starter colony is usually not very cheap, so I highly doubt you'll find anyone on here willing to just give them away. You're really better off checking out the sponsors and ordering from them, or checking to see if you will have any reptile expos in your area anytime soon.

Don't mean to burst your bubble haha. Just figured it's better to mention it that you sit and wait around for something that will most likely not happen.

Lol I didnt mean for it to be free I would have paid money, guess i forgot to mention that sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom