Dressed up like a Trans...

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Yesterday I found my new little veiled Lombardi dressed up like a Trans...lucent!!! (Har Har:rolleyes:)

This little guy is stinking adorable... I had to share some Shed Shots...

Shed.jpg

Shed1.jpg

And here is where the little guy calls home!
LombardiCage.jpg

I love it when babies and juvies shed. Seems like it just pops off. My adult male seems to flake more then pop. His bars haven't shed for awhile, but I notice that now they are flake shedding. He's well hydrated so I guess he'll do what needs to be done.

Thanks Guys & Gals!

Yeah this guy is growing fast! He finished his shed very nicely last night. He has been grubbing about 4-5 appropriately sized silkies a day and small crickets when he wants in a cup...he has avgd around 10 small crix a day on top of the silkies! I have seen 3 very nice looking poops in the week I have had him. When I received him he was 12grams and now he holding a solid 16grams!
He also started to flash some nice little patterns the last time I weighed him...I am incredibly excited to watch him grow up.

Thanks Again,
Joe

My little female panther is growing like a weed- she also shed today. She sheds so fast! I caught her whipping herself around, scraping the skin off onto branches in the cage. It was neat.

I love it when they shed.

iv only had a chameleon for 2 weeks and today it shed for the 1st time..was pretty amazing watching him stretch and i cringed when he wiped his eye on a twig..Great pics by the way:)

Thanks! It really is fun watching them shed, As well as rewarding for us as it shows we are doing are jobs well enough for them to grow.

This made me think... This thread would be a fun place for people to post all of their Shed Pics... Show us your Chams Tanslucent Costume! I will start off with one more... Here is one of my Nosy Be Elwood in Shed... This guy is a real Beauty...I love watching him flex up, and stretch his mouth open while trying to get it all off!

ElwoodShed.jpg

Thanks! It really is fun watching them shed, As well as rewarding for us as it shows we are doing are jobs well enough for them to grow.

This made me think... This thread would be a fun place for people to post all of their Shed Pics... Show us your Chams Tanslucent Costume! I will start off with one more... Here is one of my Nosy Be Elwood in Shed... This guy is a real Beauty...I love watching him flex up, and stretch his mouth open while trying to get it all off!
]

i didnt take any pics..i wish i did now..il make sure i do next time he sheds..great pic by the way:)

Great shots, Joe.
I usually keep the camera in the closet when everyone starts to shed.
So, I don't have any pictures.
For some odd reason, they all do it at the same time.:confused:
Anyways, it looks like you found a way to turn something that I don't really find attractive into some good old fun.
Ugh, where's my camera? I think Chester is just finishing up.
Keep your fingers crossed, he might bite mine off.:eek:

Oh, don't worry, I'll get you a real translucent soon.

Back
Top Bottom