Dreaming???

sdheli420

Avid Member
So the other night (chams where already asleep) i was watching tv in the dark, then went to sleep..at about 3am i heard rustling in the tree where the male was sleeping, well he was moving around..this was the first time ive ever seen a cham wake up in total darkness to move around, he went from facing up, and turned around, then turned back around, clawed at the ceiling for like a min, then curled back up..his eyes where shut the whole time..i had the thought... "was he dreaming"???has anyone ever had this happen??

The other night all it was about midnight and I was just about to go to bed.. I heard commotion in one of the cages.

7 month old panther was flipping out clawing at the air and was all upset.... All I can figure is he had a bad dream???? It took him a bit to settled down again and go back to sleep

The other night all it was about midnight and I was just about to go to bed.. I heard commotion in one of the cages.

7 month old panther was flipping out clawing at the air and was all upset.... All I can figure is he had a bad dream???? It took him a bit to settled down again and go back to sleep

thats like what gixxer was dooing..he clawed the ceiling for a bit and was mad, and bright, then settled back down..hahaha so it must be true, they dream too!!! awesome!!:D

i have never seen them really moving but i do knw that they do.. i useually check on them just after lights out and they are all asleep and them ill check agaioon before i goto bed and sometimes one or more has moved from where they were already alseep.
its funny too cause some are real lite sleepers and wake up when i come into the room ( in darkness just a little light from the hallway ) and others never wake, they just sleep away.
always so cute and interesting, i love chams!!

Once ive gone to check on my xanth at nite, and she was awake, carefully making her way up a vine. My baby panther with change positions/locations randomly at nite sometimes. The other day when I went to check him he had gone! I found him on halfway on the mistking nozzle, halfway on his vine lol.

Back
Top Bottom