Do chams get tapeworms??

herpluva

I moved Goonie into a bigger reptarium this morning. He immediately pooped and I watched as he pooped one white chunk and three big turds (for lack of a better word). I noticed a little white piece hanging out of his tush and then he rubbed it on his branch. I can not tell if it is a worm but if I saw it on my dogs butt I would think it was a segment of a tapeworm. Is it more likely its just a piece of poo? I have seen some wormers on some herp sites and was wondering if I should go that rout or stress him even more taking him to the vet? He has had a ruff weekend and is pacing on the main vine back and forth in his new enclosure. If anyone has some words of advice it would be appreciated. Thanks
I will post pics of it soon. (if it is not to gross for here??)

I moved Goonie into a bigger reptarium this morning. He immediately pooped and I watched as he pooped one white chunk and three big turds (for lack of a better word). I noticed a little white piece hanging out of his tush and then he rubbed it on his branch. I can not tell if it is a worm but if I saw it on my dogs butt I would think it was a segment of a tapeworm. Is it more likely its just a piece of poo? I have seen some wormers on some herp sites and was wondering if I should go that rout or stress him even more taking him to the vet? He has had a ruff weekend and is pacing on the main vine back and forth in his new enclosure. If anyone has some words of advice it would be appreciated. Thanks
I will post pics of it soon. (if it is not to gross for here??)

could it be the urate?
nothing gross about posting the pics of the poop.
I did it too.

I cant get my camera to focus on it but it is next to his foot.
does his color look drab or sickly to you or is that a normal color for a 3 month old veiled??

000_0008-3.jpg

YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS FOOT ON THE VINE...
000_0007-5.jpg

000_0006-5.jpg

000_0005-4.jpg

000_0004-4.jpg

000_0003-5.jpg

000_0002-3.jpg

000_0001-4.jpg

he was probably just getting rid of those sperm plugs they get, that's what mine is doing when he's doing the ass to branch rub thing

he was probably just getting rid of those sperm plugs they get, that's what mine is doing when he's doing the ass to branch rub thing

really?
3 months old, sperm plugs?

I thought they will do that when they're like 4 or 5 months old

Back
Top Bottom