Diego Suarez addition

2by2

I've recently been lucky enough to find what I think is quite a nice Diego. He's officially the newest addition to the crew. I'm looking high and low for females right now so if anybody has any tips on where to find a couple I'd really appreciate the advice.
In the meen time.....enjoy the pics!!!

Last edited:

2by2

pic problem

Sorry guys. For some reason I cant load up the pics. In the mean time, check out my gallery to see pics of him.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice! :D

What kind of attachment problems were you having? Were they too large? Have you run out of attachment space?

2by2

Origionally they were jpegs that were too large for the thread.....Once I figured that out, I resized them to get them under 250k. At this point for some reason when I pushed the "manage attatchments" button....nothing would happen. I couldn't get the little pop up box to come up in order to attatch anything. I think it may have been a problem with my computer....Possibly a pop up blocker that I didn't turn off. I'll give it another go tonight.....

2by2

It worked this time!!! I dont know what the problem was before. I didn't change anything on this side.....Oh well. Better late than never.

Attachments

Top Bottom