Didn't know crickets came in screened boxes..

Aussie

I just ordered 1000 crickets from small pet feeders and didn't realize that you can clearly see the crickets inside it.. I live in a dorm where pets aren't exactly allowed.. lol. I already have a ton of policy violations so I'll probably get kicked out if they find my cham. I just kind of assumed that they didn't need much air so theyd be in a plain brown box but i guess not haha. So just an FYI to anyone about to order crickets, they come in screened boxes. :eek::eek:

Just tell them you rare taking up fishing and heard crickets were good for bait! That is one of the suggestions on the box! :)

Yea, or you could get them sent to a friends place who doesn't live in the dorms. That way you wouldn't have to worry about it.

you can also ask the place to put them inside the mesh box inside a regular box.

when my crickets get shipped they often are inside a box.. though they are labeled live... soo. ;)

Hahah. I was able to contact them before it was sent out and I had them send it to a friends house who lives nearby. :D

Ehh I would but I've already gotten in a lot of trouble at my dorms and I don't think they would believe me.. lol.

Yeah dubias seem a lot easier but I would much rather have some crickets loose in my room than thousands of roaches haha.

Another quick q about crickets, how many should I be feeding a 2-3 month old veiled cham? Heres a pic of him to show his size http://www.aandersonphoto.com/Other/Roger-2/21317503_jFBZ4w#!i=1709029625&k=B6h624P&lb=1&s=A I've been giving him 15-20 "small" crickets a day and that seems about right. Also is it bad if he goes 1 day without his crickets? I have some mealworms but he's never seemed interested in them.

Back
Top Bottom