Dexter and His Colors !!!

Hey everyone!

Dexter just keeps growing and growing and growing. Today i had him strutting his stuff around the house and put him back in the cage. Once i put him in his cage he exploded with these amazing colors that i just needed to snap some pictures. Im sure if wasn't because he saw his mom because his mom was in a different room on her tree so no problem there. :)

He is still with these colors right now in his cage. I just love male veileds to now !

Dexter1-2-11001.jpg

Dexter1-2-11002.jpg

Dexter1-2-11003.jpg

He looks like he is going to be really orange or yellow! He's already acting tough like the big guys :) Its crazy how flat they can get when they are displaying. He's beautiful!

He looks like he is going to be really orange or yellow! He's already acting tough like the big guys :) Its crazy how flat they can get when they are displaying. He's beautiful!

Thats what i was thinking ! He just was covered with orange and yellow earlier :) Thank you for the compliment !!

Tiff-Thank you. He's tail is my favorite part to. I to am very glad i kept one :)

Stefan just exactly what happened to Little dexter??? How did you let him grow up so fast, all the babies just seem to grow up.:( he sure is looking good.

Stefan just exactly what happened to Little dexter??? How did you let him grow up so fast, all the babies just seem to grow up.:( he sure is looking good.

I don't Laurie. I know for a fact that he is no baby anymore.:D

Thank you for the compliments everybody !

dex looks dope! ha! my guy chowder is so big and freakin healthy. and a big boy attitude to match. but his colors are nowhere near dexters. thanks again stephan. u did a good job raising these awesome babies.

dex looks dope! ha! my guy chowder is so big and freakin healthy. and a big boy attitude to match. but his colors are nowhere near dexters. thanks again stephan. u did a good job raising these awesome babies.

Ahah thanks. I'm sure he will start getting his colors soon :) and thank you for the compliement :) OH and thank you Juli :)

He looks perfect, Stefan! Great job on him and all the babies. He should turn out to be a very nice looking veiled:)

WOW!!!! He's So HUGE already!!! Seems like you just hatched him out! Time go's by to fast...Anyways He's looking great nice colors!!

~~Kayla

Back
Top Bottom