Darwins color so far (short video)

heartben

yesterday i had darwin outside and he was throwing off some cool face colors. all i have is a flip cam so theres nothing i can do about the focus but you can more or less see it. he had some crazy like.. neon pink/yellow and some purple and sometimes he had lines over that.

he is a circle side baby for those curious.

Great clip! background music made me laugh, (loads)! Darwin's gunna be a little heart breaker!

i have some other videos with pretty funny background music if you (any one) want to check them out.

i really try and nail the mood with my music choices. :D

I can't believe how big he is compared to the little female (Calliope), I got from Dez! he has to be twice her size. He's a looker too!

Oh WOW, He looks GREAT for 4.5 months. My guy is 6 and looks about the same as yours. have you given him and pigment enhancers?

pigment enhancers? do they make that for chameleons? anyways, no. nothing crazy! i was thinking taking him outside was kind of helping his colors along but if i take him out everyday nothing really changes, but if i take him out, wait a couple days, take him out - he seems to get a little brighter every time.

thanks burnside. hah. yeah, i think these guys are going to turn out really nice. literally one day you will look over at him and be like.. where did this color around your eye come from!? when did your stipes get so blue? (or whatever he shows at the time) its kind of sudden. one day his eyes were all tanish like they had been and then boom. pink/orange/yellow. now most of the time his eyes are a greyish pinkish color when he is just hanging out.

Back
Top Bottom