cut the heads of a superworm???

chameleongirl2

alright, so a long time ago (when i bought my cham) the person who sold her to me said that to feed super worms, you need to cut the head off! well of coarse i did do that for about a year, but now i realize its almost like cutting 1 forth of it of!! and yesterday i was in a hurry, so i fed her 2 without cutting it off, i don't think its bad i mean whats the worst a head can do? so... my question is do we really have to? because i think i would have head it if we need to... so yes or no??:confused::confused::eek::eek::D:);)

no!
this is a dumb myth. the myth says that superworms will eat through your cham if they have their head.
its not true.. false. crap... haha

just feed the whole worm.

You were told wrong. Their heads do NOT need to be cut off. total non-sense. They die very quickly in a small puddle of water, much less after being crushed by teeth and swallows into stomach acid

I just make sure my chameleons shoot for the head that way they cant bite them before they get to chew them ever since my rango got bit in the eye. but I do not cut head off. my chams wont eat them unless they are moving.

Just out of curiosity, how do you get a chameleon to eat a dead feeder? I have never actually tried cutting the head off a feeder and feeding it.

Though I admit disabling the hind end of earwigs before feeding them...

Just out of curiosity, how do you get a chameleon to eat a dead feeder? I have never actually tried cutting the head off a feeder and feeding it.

Though I admit disabling the hind end of earwigs before feeding them...

all i did was take it by tweezers, then shook it a little.. and GRRR so out of all the head i cut off my cham probibly could hav eaten like 20 more superworms if i didnt cut their damn heads of.... but yea my cham goes for the head too, so does my little beardie <3

Back
Top Bottom