Custom High Quality Chameleon Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy

Established Member
Hey all,

I've been meaning to put this up for sale for quite some time now since the cage has been stored at my parents house for a while (due to two moves), and I havent had any chameleons either for a few years now.

Anyhow, here are the details...

-2x2x4ft cage section...3 screen sides. solid floor tilted to rear to drain water into hydroponics bucket underneath. solid back wall. 1/2 pvc screen top to allow uvb and uva to pass thru properly.
-Canopy top to cover the uva and uvb lights, the dripper, and humidifier pipe (if needed).
-Holds plants on base.
-Base section, for storage of items and where the water collects into a big hydroponics-made bucket.
-sealed with primer, and painted with black latex paint, inside and out.
-Humidifier sits behind cage and pipes upward to the canopy and expels from there.

All in all, this thing cost me roughly $400, but would be happy to let it go for $250 or best offer. It is a wonderful looking piece of furniture and goes well with most styles I think. I'm in MD and could help transport it if you're close enough. If interested, please email me at [email protected] because I am extremely busy and will not be able to watch this thread too often. Thanks for looking!

Regards,
Jim

custom_cage_01r.jpg

custom_cage_02r.jpg

custom_cage_02r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom