Cricket Count when ordering in bulk

IronHulk

I buy my crickets 1000 at a time, I deal with a few different suppliers. Lets just say that ordering the same count from these companies greatly varies. For Instance I ordered what was supposed to be 1000 crickets from flukers farms, looked more like 500 or even less to me ! And they hardly lasted me 2 weeks. SO I ordered another 1000 from armstrong, all I can say is HUGE difference looked like 1000. I also notice as of yesterday Flukers only had 2 sizes available. ANother company I use Floridapremium crickets is out of stock. Anyone else experience anything like this ? For now of the 3 companies I am dealing with , Armstrong is the best IMO .

Try Lazy H Bait in LaBelle Florida. They are great to deal with and their crickets are healthy and I don't think you will question the quantity either.

Another option, if you really feel like you are being ripped off from time to time is this. The next time you get an order of crickets that you feel pretty comfortable is likely around the amount you ordered, dump the box into a plastic bag and seal the top and weigh them. That way you can at least have a rough idea of what the weight should be, and if your next order comes in (and the crickets are still the same size as previous orders) but the weight if noticeably off, then maybe you should speak to someone about it, or take your business elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom