Cresities for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWheelock

Veterinarian
Hey y'all,

Some of my cresties are finally coming of age and almost ready to go. I think they are something special, but I'm totally biased of course.

They were ready right before Christmas, but I have a policy not to sell pets for holiday presents (This does not mean that I think that people that do are bad, just my own policy.)

Anyway, I have 3 for sale that I am willing to let go to individuals on this forum. All three of them are female (I'm pretty sure at this point- they are 5-6 months old.)

I have 1 yellow tiger, 1 chocolate flame, and 1 orange flame. They are all hand raised, parisite free, and are fed t-rex diet, babyfood and crickets. If you live in or around Charlotte, NC the price includes free physical examinations on that gecko for the rest of its life (does not include meds or cost of diagnostics or procedures.) I don't ever want any of my animals to go without minimal vet care due to funds.

Cost is $95 for 1, $175 for 2, or $250 for all 3. Shipping is not included and will only be sent overnight. I will pay for shipping container and heating requirements if necessary.

I still have not figured out how to put pictures on the threads, so if you want to see current pictures just shoot me a pm with a e-mail address.

I'm happy to talk you through set up and husbandry requirements which are certainly less than chameleons. This is a great lizard type to add to any collection.

Talk to you later,
Matthew

I still have not figured out how to put pictures on the threads, so if you want to see current pictures just shoot me a pm with a e-mail address.

If you go to photobucket.com , create an account. You can upload pics there all for free. It will provide you with a link you can copy and just paste it in your thread here. Pretty simple actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom