Just bored today and thought I would share. :D

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 347
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 310
Ya i know. They are kinda blurry but still look pretty cool. I wish i had a better camera. the camera phone just isn't cutting it :)

those are cool i have been watching calvins tongue and he kind of throws a curve ball evrey once in a while.

Hi All,
Figure I throw one of my tongue shot pics up. This one is for you Cyndi w/ Chameleon Kingdom this is one of your baby girls. Oh by the way Cyndi she's going to be a proud mommy again. Thanks Guys

Attachments

• honeytongueshot.jpg
    honeytongueshot.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 139
Those are definitely some of the coolest pictures i've seen on this forum! You put my pics to shame. But I'm glad I posted them cuz I got to see all of yours. :)

Last edited:
Chris- Those pictures are incredible. You are a great photographer to be able to capture them like this. All those tongues are so long :eek:. Is that one chameleon stealing something out of the other ones mouth....wow.

Chris, 4th one down is my favourite. What region was this panther found in? Maro, Tamatave, elsewhere?

I'le Ste. Marie?

As for Chris' pics. He either has the best timing in the world, or way too much free time! Great stuff. That last one of the first post of the male parsonii shooting downwards with the tongue tip out of view is absolutely amazing!

Hmmmm, while I havent been there, Ive never seen panthers from that island with that much red, or colour at all. Neither the ones Ive seen in person or in photos.

But i suppose its possible, and there as bonus points for it since there is a strong presence of Parsonii on the island.

I'le Ste. Marie?

As for Chris' pics. He either has the best timing in the world, or way too much free time! Great stuff. That last one of the first post of the male parsonii shooting downwards with the tongue tip out of view is absolutely amazing!

Im assuming he has his camera set to take multiple pictures every time you press the button. One of those is bound to have a decent shot.

Will - The white is what made me say Ste. Marie. I have seen some that were very red like that in a group Sticky Tongue Farms had. A couple were very red with some green and totally white heads. Bright white, not that greyish color I've seen in a lot of pics. Steve said he was in contact with the collector/exporter and trusted the locale data but who knows? I bought a male from that group who was mostly green but when he fired up he turned solid red and orange like Chris's pic.

And, yeah, I'm aware there are cameras that take multiple frames. Was trying to be funny. Sorry it wasn't.

Howdy,

Here's one that I took back in Feb. 2005 when he was about 1 year old.
PerfectTiming.jpg

No escaping the "tongue of death" :).
You can almost hear the Superworm saying: "What the....:eek:" crunch...:eek:
TongueOnBug.jpg

Back
Top Bottom