Couple pics of the babies today

Thompson

Chameleon Enthusiast
These three were outside during some rain this morning and seemed to really enjoy it!

whatareyoulookingat.jpg

going for some food

eating-1.jpg

This is the most recent hatchling.

crawling.jpg

babyeye.jpg

thirdbaby.jpg

and I beleive this is the first hatchling. The first two hatchlings look so similar though I got mixed up :eek:. This one does not like getting his/her picture taken so this is the only one I took.

outside-2.jpg

I'm still so excited to have hatched these little guys out! Now I'm just waiting on the last one to hatch!

These three were outside during some rain this morning and seemed to really enjoy it!

whatareyoulookingat.jpg

going for some food

eating-1.jpg

This is the most recent hatchling.

crawling.jpg

babyeye.jpg

thirdbaby.jpg

and I beleive this is the first hatchling. The first two hatchlings look so similar though I got mixed up :eek:. This one does not like getting his/her picture taken so this is the only one I took.

outside-2.jpg

I'm still so excited to have hatched these little guys out! Now I'm just waiting on the last one to hatch!
What type of chams are those guys? Lol they have HUGE eyes!
Yes, it is a good feeling, when a clutch of eggs hatch out.
And what kind are those?

Yes, it is a good feeling, when a clutch of eggs hatch out.
It is! Your little guy is very cute! Congrats on your hatchlings :D
Very nice little ones. As hot as it is in Las Vegas, even I would want outside for a rain shower.:rolleyes:
Thank you! We had a major cool down today from the high 100's to 92 degrees today so this morning was perfect weather for the little ones to enjoy :)
What type of chams are those guys? Lol they have HUGE eyes!

These little guys are ambilobes. They do have huge bug eyes lol!

Cuteness overload!! :p
Thank you :D

They are so CUUUUUUUUTE! Want to swap them for squirmy crestie hatchlings? They are gorgeous, but never sit still, impossible to handle and you can't photograph them without them looking just like adults on something big, but in actuality, they are really really tiny!

Congratulations! They are adorable :) great pics too :D
Thank you Suzi! :D
You must be thrilled Shawn. They are so adorable!
Thank you Jann! I am beyond thrilled :D !
They are so CUUUUUUUUTE! Want to swap them for squirmy crestie hatchlings? They are gorgeous, but never sit still, impossible to handle and you can't photograph them without them looking just like adults on something big, but in actuality, they are really really tiny!

Lol they are very cute, thank you! I don't think I'm going to even sell them so I'll pass on the trade but thank you!

Back
Top Bottom