Could it be another "Annubis"?

Jerm

Avid Member
I held back a couple of my ambilobe offspring whose dame was sired by Annubis JR of The Chameleon Company. The sire of these offspring is my male "Steve" in the first pic. Yesterday one of the juveniles (5 month old) started showing some amazing colors and looks like he might be taking on some of Annubis Jr's colors. It made my decision easy on which one I was going to keep, though I still want to keep them all. I will have siblings to this guy for sale at the F.I.R.E. show this weekend in Kissimmee. Come by and say hi if you are at the show!

Steve:
cham1-2-1.jpg

Dame:
cham3-1.jpg

Offspring:
DSCN8108-1.jpg

I loved Steve and his babies are wonderful. You do have some of the best quality chameleons I have ever had the pleasure to see. Congrats Jerm, you did it again!!!:)

Very handsome baby Jeremy!!!! Of course look at the wonderful parents. We'll stop by your booth to say hello and to see your babies. :D

Thanks guys! I'll watch for you at the show Jann. The dame's name is Lola, io forgot to put that in the post. Now I just need to come up with a name for the little guy. I can't wait to see what his colors turn out to be once he fully matures.

So because that guy showed those colors I thought that my mind was made up on which of him and his brother that I wanted to keep. Well, his brother suprised me today with even more color and now I can't decide. I have to take one to the Kissimmee show tomorrow and I can't make up my mind.:confused: Maybe I will keep them both. Here is his brother:
DSCN8118-1.jpg

Update...

This is the latest photo of the second one that I showed before, he is the one that i decided to keep. The one in the first pic I sold to Laurie's sister Lee. I know he will be well taken care of. Showing some amazing colors for his age.

cham5-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom