Claude 5/8- 6/4

lslcronk

Baby Claude is getting big and seems very blue all the time...I finally figured out how to get my camera to take some decent pics, thought I would share! :D

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 182.jpg
    182.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 150
starting to look really good...keep us posted with updated pics...thats the one thing i love about the little guys, it awesome to watch them color up, but its stressful and suspenseful all at the same time...i find myself going in my cham room multiple times a day just to observe and look for the next shade or color to pop out

He was not a fan of the Mist King the first week or so but now he doesn't panic at least! I get the "oh no, she is here - what does she want now" look all the time! lol He cracks me up, he recently started eating from my hand, but he grabs the cricket and holds it in his mouth waiting patiently for me to leave so he can eat it. He looks at me like "well, I have my bug, you are excused slave" :)

starting to look really good...keep us posted with updated pics...thats the one thing i love about the little guys, it awesome to watch them color up, but its stressful and suspenseful all at the same time...i find myself going in my cham room multiple times a day just to observe and look for the next shade or color to pop out

This is what I have been doing! He has been really blue/blue green lately, I very rarely get to see any reds but from what I have seen looks like maybe legs, tail and belly might be mostly red, like his daddy! :D

Back
Top Bottom