Chams tail?

Jackson14

I woke up this morning and my chams tail has a white section about 1/2 inch long and it just showed up this morning? What is this?

I'm not sure this is my second Cham, ( the first one died due to disease from seller) and I didn't get to see him shed so I don't know if he is just shedding or has something

Without pictures it is hard to tell. I freaked the first time my cham shed because it started with a white strip down his spikes on his back and it looked nothing like what I had expected. More then likely that is what it is. Did you get this cham from the same breeder as the last one that died with the disease?!

Without pictures it is hard to tell. I freaked the first time my cham shed because it started with a white strip down his spikes on his back and it looked nothing like what I had expected. More then likely that is what it is. Did you get this cham from the same breeder as the last one that died with the disease?!

When mine started shedding, he started in that same spot too. Scared the beejeebus out of me! I thought he has somehow gotten burned (even though he cant touch his lights, and they are a good 6 inches fromt he top of his cage) then an hour after i saw the white strip, he exploded into full on shed. It was entertaining watching him try to get it all off.

here is his tail, sorry the pic is blurry

Attachments

• DSCN2306.jpg
    DSCN2306.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom