Chameleon tattoo

Cainschams

Hey everyone thought I would share this. Besides guitar and chameleons I am also addicted to tattoos. My friend sent me this and said someone beat me to it hahaha. I will one day have a cham tat but for now enjoy this guys.

2w3xpw3.jpg

Wow who was the tatoo artist who did that.
my gf has a tatoo of a cham on her foot.
I want to get one on my left shoulder. Its probably going to be of charmeleon.
Thats a sick tatoo. Thanks for sharing that picture:)

This was snapped at the Baltimore tattoo convention saturday. Im not real sure who did it but I will try to find out. Be carefull tats are like chams caint have just one haha. At least for me.

Thanks for sharing those Will. That pic wasnt shot at the convention my friends message was a little confusing. Is that ChuckGs tat? Very nice!

now this is what i want to get... ive been trying to find a great chameleon tat to show my artist!!

also the ones that will posted are awesome too!!

thanks for sharing!

If you can find out the name of the guy who did that I will book an appointment with him right now, seriously.

I went to the mid atlantic reptile show(MARS) And one breeder had this REALLY good tatoo of a panther chameleon of it,sorta looked like that.

I will try to find that artist. I emailed my friend to see where he saw it. I know a few tattoo artists my old roomate is one. There are good tattoo artists all over the place who can do just as good of a job. This one is spectacular though. Just research like you do chams and you will find the right person in your area.

ahahah i found that saweeet tatto like a yr ago and iv kept it ever since so maybe one day when im down in La or miami go to either La ink and get cory miller to do it or ahhh i just forgot his name at miami ink? ahah i hate when that happens but id deff let any of those dudes do it up forsure wouldnt care how much it cost

3my cousin has his own tatoo shop and after I get my girls portraits done i believe i too may get a Cham tat... prolly gonna get Phil (my male veiled) on my arm somewhere...check out his work on myspace www.myspace.com/chad_shelton

Super rad you sound like my kinda guy hahaha. What are your guitar interests. I like real heavy metal, technical shred, and classical guitar. For you boothy. There are tons of great artists out there besides the ones on tv. My 2 friends I would put up there with miami ink and others. If you research like im sure you do your chams you will find a great artist with probably less of an ego and less cost. And Chad has some really great work he would be a good canidate for a cham tat or any tat at that hahaha.

Hey man you should really find this guy an explain to him that he can make some serious cash by getting a booth at reptile shows and bringing his gear. There would be a non-stop line.

If he can do that cham he can do snakes easily.

Thats way cool. Im going to kauai this september. I just sent some pictures to the tatoo artist. and reserved my appt! I cant wait to see what he comes up with.It will be my first tatoo.

Very nice tattoo,if any ch forum members in San Diego are interested I'm a tattoo artist . On. Pm me.

yea that's dope. me and my girl have thought of cham tats, she wants her pisces "spellcheck" tat so Idk what to get first.

I think the pic portrait of my nephew will be before my lizard :p

Back
Top Bottom