Chameleon Only Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Hat

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever order from the Chameleon Only website? If so, was it a good experience? Thinking of ordering my enclosure from them along with the lighting. Even considering getting my Panther from them. Any recommendations?

Thanks everyone!

Chameleons 101 is MUCH cheaper. Eric is very helpful, and will work with you. I was sent to him, and he is sending me a sub-adult for 200. His babies are between 100, and 120. Jeanjacket got his male from him, and said he was very satisfied as well.

Chameleons only is Kammerflage Kreations, which produces some of the highest quality panther chams.

Needless to say they are also quite expensive. Remember that breeders carry supplies to make a profit, and it will reflect on the price you pay. Save and buy from www.lllreptile.com, which also happens to be a site sponsor.

As for the chameleon itself, Kammers has great ones, Fl chams does as well, chameleons north west is wonderful, screamelons, chameleon kingdom is up and coming but I hear good things. Everyone listed here comes highly recommended by the forums.

Find out what kind of panther chameleon you want, then search the sites and compare prices. I promise you will only get high quality if you buy from them, but one site may cost a lot less than another.

Chameleons 101 is MUCH cheaper. Eric is very helpful, and will work with you. I was sent to him, and he is sending me a sub-adult for 200. His babies are between 100, and 120. Jeanjacket got his male from him, and said he was very satisfied as well.

how was the service at chameleons 101 i am going to buy a female from eric in feb.

Just got my first cham from chameleons only last Thursday. Liddy was extremely helpful and took a lot of time answering my stupid questions. They also followed the weather in my location daily to find a window when shipping would be appropriate. I bought a custom sized cage from them (added an extra foot height). Paid a bit more than I had planned for the cage but it is very sturdy, looks great and fits the space I had. I ordered my other supplies from on line discounters. I don't think the price of their chams was unrealistic. Similar to others I had looked at and of course it costs more for some of their higher demand lines.

Enclosure (not fully set up yet)

autumn2009002.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever order from the Chameleon Only website? If so, was it a good experience? Thinking of ordering my enclosure from them along with the lighting. Even considering getting my Panther from them. Any recommendations?

Thanks everyone!

Chameleons Only = GREAT people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom